Interesting Programme for UB’s 380th anniversary celebrations
Mongolia’s capital city, Ulaanbaatar, is marking the 380th anniversary of its founding on 21-29 October with many interesting activities. We introduce you to programme highlights:
- 21 October, ‘A day in Ulaanbaatar’ photo exhibition at the Mongolian National Modern Art Gallery at 12.00 p.m.
- 21-22 October, ‘Ulaanbaatar International Day 2019’ at Shangrilla Hotel
- 21-29 October, ‘Past-Present-Future Ulaanbaatar’ united exhibition at Central Cultural Palace at 10.00 a.m.
- 22-29 October, ‘Made in Ulaanbaatar’ trade exhibition at Misheel Expo at 2.00 p.m.
- 24-26 October, ‘Peter Pan’ musical at Ulaanbaatar Ensemble at 2.00 p.m. 4.00 p.m. 7.00 p.m. and 29 October at 7.00 p.m.
- 25 October, Gala Concert of D.Luvsansharav Children Choir named at Central Cultural Palace at 3.00 p.m.
- 28 October, ‘History of City Construction and Past-Present-Future’ academic conference at Blue Sky Hotel at 10.00 a.m.
- 28 October, 380th anniversary concert at Central Cultural Palace at 2.00 p.m. and 6.00 p.m.
- 29 October, ‘Our creations in space’, balloon launching ceremony at Sukhbaatar square at 11.00 p.m. The selected works made by children to be sent to 38 thousand meters above the city, with a special high-altitude balloon.
- 29 October, Flag raising and wreath laying ceremonies at Sukhbaatar square at 12.00 p.m.
- 29 October, traditional wrestling competition at Wrestling Palace at 2.00 p.m.